Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 22 of 22

Thread: Morning Coffee............"Insert Catch Phrase Here"

  1. #21
    Inactive Member pairadocs's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    2,781
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by baimun:
    YES YES!!!!! The long awaited return of TERRY TATE!!!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    <u>right click and download</u>
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">An office favorite!!

    I made a giant poster of him "busting through the paper" with the Slogan "You Kill the Joe, You Make Some Mo'" and hung it over our coffee pot at work. At the bottom it says "P.S. I'll be watching you all day, baby ~Love, Terry"

    It's been up for over 8 months now [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #22
    Inactive Member thatchetguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2004
    Posts
    2,675
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Andyman, I told you before...
    CHICKENS are for f*cking.
    Parrots are for eating!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •